[WT-support] Win-Test easy Registration Guide -- Italian translation now available

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Oct 18 23:22:40 CEST 2010

Many thanks to Luca, IK2NCJ, for translating the quick start Win-Test
Installation, Registration and Configuration Guide to Italian.

Short link:

http://bit.ly/registerwt_it

Long link:

http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/wtreg_it.pdf

Still looking for volunteers to translate it to French, Russian, Spanish,
etc.