[WT-support] TO3GA

Klaus-Dieter Graef kdgraef at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 14 08:56:25 CEST 2010

Hi Bob,

thank you for perfect guide.

I have to install my WT4 on another PC.
Now I have a question, I didn't find in your guide:
first time, I installed my new WT4 onto my laptop, automatically during the
installation process, my old WT3 license was disabeled.
Larry helped me with a new registration code for WT3.
Now, on my new PC I want to keep WT3 too.
What is the right way NOT to disabel my WT3 during the installation of WT4?
Thanks
Klaus