[WT-support] Can't create a target file

Vincent f4bkv at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 23:52:15 CEST 2010

Laurent,

I loaded my 2009 SAC SSB contest and try to export the target file using this contest. Before i click on the export target menu, the contest is loaded and i can see all QSO and score of that contest displayed in the WT, so obviously the log is not empty.

btw, previously to that, I had to import the SAC SSB 2009 contest using the cabrillo import function (i was not using WT for the SAC SSB 2009). But once imported, the contest is seen on WT and the .wt4 file is created with the imported QSO's

73

Vincent F4BKV
http://www.f4bkv.net