[WT-support] Mode-changes

Luc Favre luc-favre at orange.fr
Wed Oct 6 17:32:14 CEST 2010

Yes, it's an issue indeed, I've had also.
I manage this way, but it is not very adequate
1. I make a note for the QSO (he/she used CW - The mode I use in the log
mode)
2. After the contest, in the cabrillo file, I add T9 (or T8 !) for the tone
3. I leave the mode as is, i.e. the mode in the file is the mode I used
during transmit
Not very adequat, but never mind !
Luc/F6HJO