[WT-support] Getscores for SAC SSB

Jorgen - OZ0J / 5Q2T oz0j at oz0j.dk
Wed Oct 6 12:45:20 CEST 2010

Now I can transmit to the test page http://www.getscores.org/test.html

I have sent: Class: HIGH SINGLE-OP SSB N/A and chosen SAC SSB contest

I got this error from the server:

- <head>
  <title>Post Score</title>
  </head>
- <body>
- <form name="scoreform" method="post" action="postscore.aspx"
id="scoreform" target="_self">
- <div>
  <input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" id="__VIEWSTATE"
value="/wEPDwULLTIwNDAwODk2OTNkZD7b5hiTvZiSZHR+6KRyRePR/DH1" />
  <textarea name="TextBox1" rows="40" cols="80" id="TextBox1"
style="height:400px;width:600px;">Score posted: 2010-10-06 10:36:07 legacy
message: OK-Full</textarea>
- <div>
  <input type="hidden" name="__EVENTVALIDATION" id="__EVENTVALIDATION"
value="/wEWAgLb37ivBALs0bLrBnTGyfB0+yq2ArbdFhPbOgNqr6yG" />
  </form>

VIEWSTATE ? In Denmark we do not have states but counties.

EVENTVALIDATION ? Is that because I use a wrong date = the contest has not
been started.

On the getscores.org test page my bands are "UNKNOWN" and they should be
"ALL"

Does any know where to change that?

73 de OZ0J / 5Q2T

Jørgen