[WT-support] WT 4.6 & WIndows 7 Home 64-bit OS(Russian)

Dave Sharred g3nkc at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 25 00:02:26 CET 2010

Bob, when I was going through my nightmare (!!); I saw the COM 5 port greyed
out too - even though the Baud rate doesn't affect CW..  The COM 5 port
correctly displayed, when I selected my rig type..

In Win 7 (64 bit);  if you don't have administrator rights, you normally get
a dialogue box telling you so, with 3 buttons - one has the Microsoft shield
on it; with a comment to Run as administrator or something like (the others
might be skip and cancel). Be sure to tick the right button Sergey !!

73

Dave

G3NKC

(WIN 7 64 bit)