[WT-support] CQWW MS Band Change counter

Patrick 9A5CW pat.9a5cw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 23:36:54 CET 2010

Hi to all,
ALT -  J does the job perfectly, used in past at 9A1P and last CQWW SSB @
E7DX M/S stations. Even better looks in V.4
I beleive no changes needed on the rate window. I prefer to have some simple
Alarm when QSY is possible on the MULT radios, something similar like on the
bottom of the CALL window when NEW MULT been spoted. Just a simple RED
bolded message " 10min Ended -  QSY possible" or something like that.

See you in CQWW CW from 9A1P M/S.

73, 9A5CW

9A5CW - Patrik Hrvatin