[WT-support] CW message

Andy Starchevskiy UB0A ub0a at bk.ru
Thu Nov 25 11:34:45 CET 2010

Thanks Bob.

I shall use ESM on RUN, and I shall not be on S&P. I do not want to switch a mode RUN and S&P.
In a window CW of the messages RUN:
F3 - $QSOB4 $MYCALL
F4 - ++ $RST - $ZONE$CR
These 2 keys I use for search
For RUN in addition I use Alt-C, key F9 - QSO

Once again thanks, Bob!
  If you do not want to use ESM (Enter Sends Message) mode:

    1.. MSGS [Enter] (to program CW messages)
    2.. Change S&P message F4 to:
    $QSOB4 $MYCALL
    3.. Remove $QSOB4 from the RUN message for the INSERT key

    4.. Click on the Options tab
    5.. Change $QSOB4 before macro sends to (blank)
    6.. Click [OK]
    7.. NOWORKDUPE [Enter] (to activate the $QSOB4 macro)
  Now, when you press F4 to call a station, nothing will be sent if it is a dupe.

  If you want "QSO B4" to be sent when running and called by a dupe, but nothing to be sent when you press F4 in S&P mode to call a dupe, one would have to create a QSOB4 Lua script that tests for the mode (run or S&P) and dupe status, and plays the correct CW message.  Making this script work for phone would be more difficult, because there is no direct DVK equivalent of wtKeyer:Play( ... ) for voice messages, and no standard "QSO B4" message for phone.