[WT-support] SO2R

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Nov 23 20:31:12 CET 2010

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 5:30 AM, Harold Aaron <hsa at hughes.net> wrote:

> Sorry, had brain gas while writing 1st email.  I am referring to SO2V,
> where both VFOs are used as in N1MM with transmit switching and
> separate band map widows for each VFO.

Win-Test does not support separate band map windows per VFO.  Are you
putting VFO A on one band and VFO B on another?

I think you can click on the VFO A or VFO B windows of the active radio in
the band map to select which band will be displayed, but I'm not in front of
a radio to try it.

Note that you can press Alt-Double click on any spot in the band map or DX
announcement window (Alt-A) to move VFO B (SubRx) to that frequency, so you
don't really need a band map on each VFO if you're only chasing cluster
spots.  You can set the DX announcement window to show only spots on the
band of VFO B, and leave the regular Radio 1 band map to show the spots on
VFO A.

It should be possible to simulate most of the SO2V functions of N1MM using
Lua scripts, but I don't think anyone has done that yet.