[WT-support] CAT frequency read - K3

Harold Aaron hsa at hughes.net
Thu Nov 18 12:31:12 CET 2010

Hi Bob.  Well, did come up with a very crude work-around.  It works,
but speed of change is limited by I suspect CAT reaction time.
Anyway, fine for what I wanted - a fine tune for CW/RTTY via a
ShuttlePRO II.

-- Increase Frequency by defined step in HZ
local checkfreq
step = 50
if curfreq == nil then
    curfreq = (wtRadio:GetFreq() * 1000)
else
    checkfreq = ((wtRadio:GetFreq()) * 1000)
    if math.abs(curfreq - checkfreq) > step then curfreq = checkfreq
end
end
curfreq = curfreq + step
if string.len(curfreq) == 8 then
    catcmd = string.format("FA000%8d;",curfreq)
else
    catcmd = string.format("FA0000%7d;",curfreq)
end
wtRadio:Send(catcmd)
return -1

73,  Hank WB4ROA