[WT-support] WT PTT Issue in Marconi Contest

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Nov 12 00:00:20 CET 2010

The PTT delay in the Win-Test Interfaces Configuration screen only applies
to CW generated by the Win-Test internal CW keyer and the internal sound
card voice keyer (DVK).  Of course you also have to define a PTT line,
either LPT or COM port, and connect it to your radios.

If you are using a WinKey or external voice keyer, the PTT delay must be
controlled by settings for each device.