[WT-support] Skimmer + cluster

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Nov 8 18:40:58 CET 2010

Mike,

This is answered in the
FAQ<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:DX_Cluster_and_wtDxTelnet#Can_I_connect_to_more_than_one_cluster_or_to_both_CW_Skimmer_and_a_cluster.3F>
.

Recently, a lot of questions are appearing in this reflector indicating that
many people may be unaware of the Win-Test Wiki or the corresponding PDF
file, which is updated regularly as new things are added.

Download the PDF file from

http://download.win-test.com/docs/en/manual.pdf

Then you can do a search for things like "Skimmer" to find the answers.

(The search feature in the Wiki doesn't always work so well, for reasons
unknown, but the search feature of Acrobat works fine.)