[WT-support] "wrong" filename

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Nov 8 12:22:34 CET 2010

Hi Simon

Simon Schelkshorn a écrit :

> When creating a new log, WT automatically creates a
> filename/directory according to the scheme
>
> <CONTEST>-<MODE>_<YEAR>_<STATION>@<CALL>
>
> <STATION> is not included in the directory name.

<STATION> is not part of the directory name by default, which has its
own format (Options / Log / New contest file properties)

> When selecting "DX
> expedition (VHF and above)" <CONTEST> is empty, resulting in filename
> and directory starting with -<Mode>.

Fixed in 4.7.0-dev. Tnx for your report.

> BTW: In the list of Contests there is "DX Expedition (HF+50MHz)" with
> capital E and "DX expedition (VHF and above)" with lower case e.
> Maybe this is related to the shorter wavelength ;-)

I guess this typo is in the translation file (I don't know what language
you're using ?). In my current dvpt sources (natively in English), it's OK.