[WT-support] WT PTT Issue in Marconi Contest

Wolfgang Schwarz -DK9VZ- ws at dk9vz.com
Sun Nov 7 19:48:26 CET 2010

Hi

on VHF you have always a lot of relais to switch before the TX-Signal
should appear. In my view the option "PTT on delay" in the interfaces menu
should do this part, but it did not in our 4.6 version...

Entering 1000ms lead to a 1000ms wait time then PTT closed and at the same
time the CW signal began. Shouldn´t it be first closing the PTT, then wait
1000ms and then should the CW signal come up.

Did I configure something wrong or is it a bug?

--
/*73 de*/
/*Wolfgang DK9VZ*/