[WT-support] Questions

Sietse Anema s.anema2 at upcmail.nl
Sun Nov 7 16:21:43 CET 2010

Hello,

I am a new Wintest user. I have made some qso's in the CQWWSSB and today some qso's in the 2M CW Marconi contest. I have everything working so far, but some questions came to mind.

1. I have used my Ft2000 last week and saw both VFO frequencies in the bandmap. But today I used my FT847 and only saw the frequency of the active VFO. Is this correct?

2. I thought that when  Idouble clicked on a station in my bandmap during the CQWW the rig changed to the right frequency and als the call was in the log screen ready for report and enter. But today I could double click in my bandmap and the only thing what happened was the rig changed to the right frequency but the call wasn't in the log screen. I had to manually enter it in the log screen. Is this correct?

3. Not a fully programm related question, but has anyone any experience with the connection of the FT2000 and the Microkeyer2? Ofcourse it will be used in conjunction with Wintest.

4. I have version 4.5.1. installed now, but how do I upgrade Wintest to 4.6. Is it just installing 4.6 on top of 4.5.1. I don't see an upgrade function in Wintest?

Looking forward to your answers.

Best 73's,

Sietse (PA1XA)