[WT-support] [?? Probable Spam] Re: Rotator program

Stephen J. Schrack n3mx at ptd.net
Thu Nov 4 16:54:13 CET 2010

OK Carlos,

I am also running Kaspersky and I had disabled it but sometimes merely
turning off such a security program does not turn everything off.  However,
I have been using Kaspersky for some time and it never got in the way of any
of Win-test before especially since I have specifically allowed all traffic
and full permissions for all my ham radio applications. One good example
would be I also have N1MM installed which also uses UDP with their rotor
program and it is working fine as always. As Bob N6TV noted version 1.3 of
Wtrotators works but version 1.4 is broke. See his comments under rotator
problems continued. Codrut is now working on the issue with PstRotator as he
did some testing and found the same problems with socket errors.  I will
take a look at the NDIS Filter as well tonight when I get home.

73 Steve N3MX