[WT-support] [?? Probable Spam] Re: Rotator program

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Nov 4 02:28:20 CET 2010

As explained at the bottom of the referenced FAQ page, check the
DisableAddressSharing entry in the registry.  When activated, Win-Test and
another application (such as a rotator program or wtDxTelnet), will be not
be able to run at the same time.

If you're not comfortable editing the registry, fire up the rotator program
on another PC, instead of the same PC, and use the default broadcast address
on each (instead of the loopback address).