[WT-support] Major log export bug?

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Thu Nov 4 00:09:39 CET 2010

I guess if one exports just the band info except the freq and compare
that file line by line with the cabrillo that would work.

So I would very much like you to help me with that. I will send the logs
privately, one with band and the other with QRG.

However it would be nice if this issue to be looked into since its a
quite "serious" bug.

Mike, SM2WMV (SJ2W)