[WT-support] small things from CQWW

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Wed Nov 3 23:51:37 CET 2010

Oh, sry, TO7A is OK, I used latest yes. Just B1Z was the problem. I am sure AD1C takes a note of it.

But it is actually very convenient to pull a call from Check partials window (especially if I got suffix first and call is long) instead of a LOT of keystrokes needed to move the cursor, delete old stuff, write new stuff, etc..

Remember - I was the one asking for this clicking feature at the first place:)