[WT-support] Major log export bug?

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Wed Nov 3 23:20:17 CET 2010

Hmm, that reminds me I had the same problem last year in SAC SSB when I had zero QSOs on 10m but the Cabrillo put 3 on 10 meters. All secondary radio QSOs in secondary radio window.

Were those QSOs done on secondary radio and logged on secondary radio window, Mike?

Check if you open the Edit Date, Time... and if it already shows wrong frequency there? In that case export is OK but WT has taken wrong QRG for some reason.

tonno