[WT-support] Upgrade to 4.6.0

Tapani Nisula oh5bm1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 17:15:40 CET 2010

Hi,
I was trying to move version 3.27 to the other computer just before the
CQWW,
and put computer ID  and my old ID into the web page ,
and web page was happy and said that code will be sent to my e-mail,
but nothing seen in my e-mail.
Maybe the server was taking part in cqww?

So I had to dowload N1MM and use that in that computer.  It worked
flawlessly through the contest.
Tapani, OH5BM