[WT-support] Rotator program

Stephen J. Schrack n3mx at ptd.net
Mon Nov 1 16:14:18 CET 2010

I updated to version 4.6 and now the rotator program only works when
manually clicking the arrows for direction in the control window.  If you
press CTRL F12 or right click and select a heading the antenna will not
turn.  In the window is displayed set rotator to -01 which you cannot do in
the configuration window of wtrotator.  I have to use another program to
control rotator for the contest.  Network setting are all correct and have
not changed.  It was working in version 4.5.1.  Did the change in network
protocol in 4.6 break the communication between Win-test and wtrotator?

Any help would be appreciated,

73 Steve N3MX