[WT-support] from WPX - WK and bandmap

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Mon May 31 22:16:11 CEST 2010

Three issues from WPX:

1. I used MicroKeyer II with WT and ORION for the first time in WinKey mode. Otherwise OK but sometimes the speed of the exchange message jumped way up making me repeat the number. It jumped for 1 message only. The message under F2 was "++++ENN---- $SERIAL". So ENN was sent as intended and then I guess Serial even faster. Is this a know issue with WinKey? Any ideas how to get rid of it?

2. For some time I have had the issue of CTRL+arrow not moving in active Bandmap but among all spots! I am sure others have had the same problem. Is something wrong there? The manual says that CTRL+SHIFT+arrow should move among all spots. I have not tried what it does.

3. Feature request: thank god we have $NEXTSERIAL but in several situations there is need to send more than 1 number in advance even. Can you guys add $NEXT2SERIAL and $NEXT3SERIAL or something like that??

73
Tonno
Es5tv