[WT-support] WT for WRTC-2010

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Mon May 17 21:28:32 CEST 2010

This was implemented into WRTC 2006 version of WT. Exactly swapping frequencies over LAN as you describe.

And me and several other guys have expressed dream to have the same feature active in WT for general use.

The strangest thing is that as you know there is Choice: "Exchange frequency with ..." in the Status window. Meaning in Multi Op one could choose another station to swap frequencies with BUT it is grayed out for ever! I have tried to bring this up too many times without answer that I feel embarrassed doing it again but this is one of the top items in my wish list for WT - make this work at least from status window for normal WT and with XSWAP and appropriate shortcut for WRTC version..

tonno