[WT-support] Auto switch to S&P mode ?

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Sun May 16 15:42:03 CEST 2010

My question has nothing to do with ESM. Run and S&P modes are active in non-ESM
configurations, too.

It seems intuitively obvious that if a user is in Run mode, and QSY's more than
N Hertz, in all likelihood, the user intends to switch to S&P mode. It would be
very useful to have an option which does this automatically.

73,
Steve, N2IC