[WT-support] WT for WRTC-2010

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sat May 15 10:12:46 CEST 2010

Hi -

A beta version of the WRTC-specific version of Win-Test is now available
(thanks Larry).

http://download.win-test.com/v4/wrtc-2010/wt-4.5.0-wrtc-beta1.exe

If you already have a working WT installation on your computer, I
strongly suggest to install the WRTC one in a different directory.

According to the WRTC Rules :
  - wxDxTelnet is not included
  - wtRotators is not included
  - cluster.dat and other database files are not included,
    except the CTY ones

Feel free to test in order to check if this version is fully compliant
with the WRTC 2010 Rules. We won't adapt/integrate/modify this version
for any specific needs except of course if something must be managed
because of a Rules violation.

Vy 73,
--
Olivier / f5mzn