[WT-support] microHam micro2R with WT

AC0W ac0w at charter.net
Thu May 13 17:02:44 CEST 2010

I've done that several times but still seems to need me to reselect the profile. to have problem free operation. Now that I think of this, this problem started after one of the router updates. When I first got the controller never had this problem.

When I get around tuit suppose I should mention this to microham some time.

73
Bill
AC0W

---- "Bob Wilson wrote:
I agree.  One thing to do when you get things working, use the
microHAM Router option "Store as power-up settings".