[WT-support] Fwd: Win-Test class at Dayton

NJChuck at aol.com NJChuck at aol.com
Wed May 12 17:38:06 CEST 2010

____________________________________
 From: NJChuck at aol.com
To:  support at win-test.com
Sent: 5/12/2010 11:37:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight  Time
Subj: [WT-support] Win-Test class at Dayton

BOB...I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS AND NOW I SEE  YOU WILL BE SPEAKING...

DARN    I WANTED TO SAY A BIG  HELLO
BUT MY PERSONAL SCHEDULE WILL NOT ALLOW IT  THIS YEAR.
MAYBE NEXT TIME...

SHERWIN  W4QNW

In a message dated 5/12/2010 10:44:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,