[WT-support] WT-INI File Not Found

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon May 10 18:38:28 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 7:48 AM, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr> wrote:

> Bruce Elbert a écrit :
>
> > I cannot find the WT-INI text file anywhere on my PC running Windows 7.
> > Some months ago, I installed WT v 4.4 successfully.

The correct file name is WT.INI not WT-INI.

> File / Explore / cfg directory
>
> It's located in this directory. Check the directory options if not visible.

Win-Test hides these folders by default, though File | Explore | cfg should
still work fine.

See

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Check_Partial_and_Np1_Files#Location

for step-by-step instructions explaining how to un-hide these Win-Test data
directories.

Note that if you try to copy WT.INI from another computer, or from your
Win-Test 3 folder, you will have to re-register Win-Test 4 because the
registration key info. saved in WT.INI will not match.