[WT-support] bandmap display-microkeyer II ???

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Mar 29 04:28:59 CEST 2010

Apparently the Icom protocol isn't sophisticated enough to support it.

See http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2007-February/073046.html

The Icom protocol also lacks support for the DVR (voice keyer) available in
some newer models, a major oversight in my opinion.  Maybe if enough Icom
owners complain about these two issues every time they meet an Icom sales
person at a convention, they'll eventually get the message and someone at
Icom will address it.  Until that happens, there's nothing Win-Test or any
other contest software can do about it.