[WT-support] ICOM 7600 split not working in win-test

Stephen J. Schrack n3mx at ptd.net
Sun Mar 7 04:11:07 CET 2010

No Bob it does not.  I am familiar with how Icom rigs work with Win-test.
Win-test will not set split for the 7600 with the - key or double clicking
on a spot on radio band map.  It has to be set manually.  It is a bug in the
win-test radio setup for the IC 7600.  My other icom rigs work properly in
Win-test.

73 Steve N3MX