[WT-support] Operator login not working!!!

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Mar 2 20:23:35 CET 2010

This is not a bug, you are asking for new features (new selectable fields in
ADIF files).

First you asked for country code.  Win-Test does not support the strange
numeric Country Codes only used in ADIF files, and I think it would be
really hard to add that since it's not in the CTY.DAT files.

The ADIF specification does define <OPERATOR> tag, but Win-Test does not
support putting it into an ADIF file.  No one has asked for that before as
far as I know.

For an online log search, all you really should need is a text file, not
ADIF, and Win-Test will happily generate that for you, including an operator
field and country prefix.

At a multi, it's really hard for people to remember to "log in", so the
operator field is usually inaccurate anyway.