[WT-support] Question

Ken Chandler g0orh at sky.com
Tue Mar 2 19:34:49 CET 2010

Hi Bob
False alarm, I upload my adi file to a site and I got a message from
the keeper saying he wants a country field for each contact, I never
questioned him at that time as to why he needed it, I asked the group
but in the meantime I thought about this an challenged him as to why
as it's not needed in the field. He saw sence and bined it!

Ken..G0ORH

Sent from my iPhone