[WT-support] Updated ITU.DTB for WRTC competitors

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jun 30 20:37:06 CEST 2010

Both NG3K and W3UR are unable to compile an updated ITU HQ station list this
year, as they have done in the past.

So, my WRTC Teammate N2IC has compiled an updated list for N1MM users.  I've
converted it to Win-Test format.  See installation instructions below.

We may have yet another update before the contest if we can get easy
Internet access at the WRTC hotel.

Note that ITU.DTB only works with WT-WRTC Beta 2 and the regular version of
Win-Test.  It doesn't seem to work with WT-WRTC Beta 1 (no one should be
using that version).