[WT-support] ARI Sezioni Module

ik0chu ik0chu at ariviterbo.it
Mon Jun 14 23:36:12 CEST 2010

HI Larry and Bob,
The first problem (December 2009) solved from autors. Thanks!

 >in the ARI Sezioni Contest is missing the code 8806.
 >This is a new entry code for Soverato (CZ).
 >The program inserting the unknown code replay with
 >a question mark and its impossible to calculate the
 >proper score. (1°)

Solved with the download of ARISEC.DAT (Last Version) where
SOVERATO ARI Section code 8806 was been added.

 >As the previous note abt ARI DX and 40/80 the text
 >received in the RTTY (radio X) go out the window and
 >write the next line, not automatically, but after only a
 >CHR$(13). (2°)

The receiving text messages In the RTTY (Radio X) window
don't make automatic LF on the right window border but only
when a carriage return received. Often i need to enlarge the
window to read all the message.

I hope this new description can be usefull to remove the little bug.

73's de IKØCHU Mauro
***