[WT-support] Bandmap info window

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 20:22:50 CEST 2010

Bob,

Tnx for the reply.

If there is no solution to this, I would like to formally request that a
way to toggle the Bandmap info window on/off be implemented. Surely there is
a  way to file such a request to the developers.

Tnx, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 6/7/2010 2:10:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,