[WT-support] Question about point count in Reg I Fieldday

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Mon Jun 7 16:45:39 CEST 2010

Hi Larry.

I've just sent e-mail to DK2OY and DL3TD, responsible persons for DARC
Fieldday contest
with question regarding multipliers.
As soon as I receive answer from them, I will pass it to you.

Fixed stations are in the results list as separate category.
You can find it in FD results archive on DARC site..
For example here: http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/fd/archiv/2009/cw/

73,
Chris - 9A5K