[WT-support] Bandmap info window

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sat Jun 5 20:38:18 CEST 2010

When the cursor hovers over a spot on the bandmap, a small white  window
with QSO info appears.  I have searched for a way to disable this,  but have
not been able to find such.

For me, the "small white window" is an irritant, as it interferes with
seeing the other spots in on the bandmap. I do not use the info  it displays
and, if the cursor is not moved, the "small white window" just  stays there
like a fly sitting on the screen!

If there is currently not a way to do it, I'd like to request that  a
selection be implemented in the Display Property menu to toggle this  "small
white window" on/off.

I'd like to hear from others about this.

Thanks, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-400-1960 cell