[WT-support] New laptop

CHRIS COLCLOUGH chrisg1vdp at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 3 16:25:44 CEST 2010

Hello again,

I was able to get it to work last night, thank you Laurent, and I sent for the registration key. But still nothing received to activate it. Any ideas?

Chris Colclough
G1VDP
http://www.g1vdp.com
http://www.mc0shl.com

"If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes"

Tel: 024 7673 5940
Mob: 07505 359709
QTHR