[WT-support] WRTC version

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Jun 2 23:32:59 CEST 2010

Hi Tonny

Tõnno Vähk a écrit :

> As you very well know, SCP and N+1 can be disabled in WT from the respective windows and this is easy to do and of course there are competitors to check that at WRTC, nothing you have to worry about.

> Upgrading ITU.DTB is not your obligation. Everyone can do it by himself.

SCP and N+1 are totally allowed for the in-log contacts - Thus, we just
can't "disable" these windows. We just have to make sure they are
working with log contacts only, not with the ITU.DTB file, or any other
file, and we have to make sure this restriction can't be circumvent by
clever entrants ;-)

I'm sure you can easily understand we don't want to provide a tool that
could disrespect the rules by its malicious use.

As I wrote in my other email, we need some technical confirmations from
the organizers.