[WT-support] separate mult by band in WPX

rn4wa rn4wa at mail.ru
Wed Jun 2 10:14:54 CEST 2010

It is true for all participants of course, but there is
some little WRTC :-), dozen SO and 5-6 MS command will bring
together in Russia in UA4S district for participate in
Volga open radiosport Team Championship according own
rules mult is separate by band, here all about this contest:
http://www.hamradio.mari-el.ru/contests/VolgaOpen2010/index.htm
unfortunately only in russian language.
Not everyone may to get to WRTC but We have chance to compete
with one of WRTC command like UA3DPX/UA4FER ;-)

--
С уважением,
Vitalij rn4wa                          mailto:rn4wa at mail.ru