[WT-support] No Check partial working in 4.6.0 dev durin IOTA

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Jul 30 22:29:00 CEST 2010

Hi Bob

Bob I.2.WIJ a écrit :

> Thank you Bob, yes this was the faulty situation.
> I never flagged the "In log only" so I suspect it is
> a side effect of having used the WRTC version?

I don't think so. I just tried and starting the WRTC version (beta 2)
doesn't affect the "regular version" setting.

I rather think you maybe "played" with this setting when the WRTC beta 1
has been released, and this setting remained engaged afterwards (even if
the WTRC beta 2 didn't require it, as it was internally forced ).

Anyway, the case is solved ;-)