[WT-support] RTTY in DXPEDITION

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jul 30 04:19:56 CEST 2010

2010/7/29 Alfredo Vélez WP3C <wp3c at aol.com>

>  Saturday I will be operating with the K4C here in my station, I created a
> DXPED HF MIXED. It is ready in SSB and CW but I would like to know how to
> activate the RTTY (MMTTY) Thanks

On the Contest Configuration screen, change MODE to *All Modes* instead of
MIXED.  Then when you press [Ctrl-F1], WT will cycle through RTTY and many
other modes instead of only SSB and CW.

Note:  If the "Load contest at startup" option is enabled, you can easily
get back to the Contest Configuration screen by typing the text command
REOPEN.

You can activate MMTTY automatically via Options, RTTY Configuration ...