[WT-support] jrc jst135 remote control

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jul 25 23:16:12 CEST 2010

Claudio,

You might be able to get Win-Test (and other software) to control the
JST-135 via Omni-Rig:

   1. Install Omni-Rig <http://dxatlas.com/OmniRig/Files/OmniRig.zip> by
   VE3NEA (free)
   2. Extract the contents of JST-135.zip (attached) to C:\Program
   Files\Afreet\OmniRig\Rigs\JST-135.ini
   (Note:  I just created this file based on this
post<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dxatlas_group/message/1812> by
   DB7MA, which indicates it may not work 100%)
   3. Start Omni-Rig and select Radio1:  JST-135, and configure the serial
   speed to match the radio
   4. Start Win-Test and select Radio Type: *OmniRig* at the bottom of the
   Win-Test Interfaces Configuration screen.  Do *not* select a COM port for
   Radio 1 (in Win-Test), just let Omni-Rig be in control.

Please report the results here.  If you have problems, I suggest contacting
DB7MA to see if he ever got OmniRig to control his JST-135.