[WT-support] WinTest Performance, NOW is OK!!!

IW1QN Federico iw1qn at yahoo.it
Sun Jul 25 20:21:28 CEST 2010

  Hallo to Everybody.
Some weeks ago, I write in the Mailing List that WinTest with some qso
500, go slowly in Contest PC.
Strange, because PC in not Very old.
Larry - F6FVY and Bob N6TV suggest me to verify my Antivirus (NOD32
Licensed) because there was some problem with WinTest.
In IOTA COntest I use WinTest, but Before I Insert in NOD32 an Exclusion
to Verifify WinTest.
I Use FraunHofer MP3 Codec instead LAME MP3 Codec and NOW WinTest works
very Beautiful.

Is Not necessary to change Antivirus, but Insert Exclusion in NOD32 Only
for WinTest in Realtime Protection, and all Works Well.

73 de IW1QN Federico
UX5UO Print Italian Reference

iw1qn at arrl.net
iw1qn at strangeradioteam.com