[WT-support] Keying in S&P.

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jul 14 19:18:24 CEST 2010

It is probably sending the message programmed for F1 under "S&P Messages",
which defaults to

$LOGGEDCALL DE $MYCALL

for new logs.  To fix that, type

MSGS [Enter]

in the callsign field in the data entry window to review all CW messages (or
press Shift-F1 while in S&P mode to edit only the F1 message).  Change F1
for S&P mode to "$MYCALL" or whatever you prefer.