[WT-support] ESM

sm5ajv at qrq.se sm5ajv at qrq.se
Thu Jul 8 19:27:43 CEST 2010

Hi,
you may write two LUA scripts to do the switching
by just pusing a key.

wtApp:TextCommand('ESM');
return -1;

and

wtApp:TextCommand('NOESM');
return -1;

Assign each script to two different keys in order to do the switching.

If you want to get fancy you may even change the background color
of the log to show in what state you are in.

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/API
for how different functions are defined.

73 & GL
Ingo SM5AJV