[WT-support] Pass freq to Sub-VFO on FT1000MP

sm5ajv at qrq.se sm5ajv at qrq.se
Sun Jul 4 08:11:08 CEST 2010

For some other issues I have with SO2R and WT, I reverted to WT 4.4
and now it looks like right-clicking is working to pass frequency
to Sub-VFO. I am puzzled.

The reason I rolled back to 4.4 from 4.5 is that I didn't get
Rig Control and CW transmission working properly together.
I am using microHam u2R and a ST-lab USB-Serial dongle.
Only the first character of a canned message was sent. When
disabling Rig Control the problem went away. Version 4.4 does
not have this problem. I will test 4.5 again on another computer
to confirm that it is not a HW/PC problem.

73
Ingo SM5AJV