[WT-support] Headphone Control in SO2R - Secondary Radio Window

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jul 4 00:07:37 CEST 2010

First, AltGr-T (or Ctrl-Alt-T on a U.S. keyboard) always puts both ears on
the secondary radio, no matter how many times you press it.  It is not
supposed to be a toggle.

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Operating

The red indicators are correct, the movement of the radio button indicator
(small circle with dot) appears to be incorrect.  I've opened Task
#281<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=281> to
track this, but it really is a minor "cosmetic" issue.  There is a similar
issue regarding the Run and S&P radio buttons on that same window (see Task
#187 <http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=187>).

AltGr-A (or Ctrl-Alt A) restores both headphones to the Primary Radio.  It
is not a toggle either, and seems to work properly in all respects.

AltGr-S (or Ctrl-Alt-S) is a toggle, between stereo on and off.

Keypad [ * ] toggles both transmit and receive between the two radios.

There does not appear to be any key that will toggle Rx (only) on both ears
between the two radios, however if you enable Latch mode via AltGr-L (or
Ctrl-Alt-L), Rx will toggle automatically to the secondary radio whenever
you transmit on the Primary.