[WT-support] WT running in DEMO mode

ik0chu ik0chu at ariviterbo.it
Thu Jul 1 19:36:09 CEST 2010

Hi Bob,
thanks for replay. My situation is different.

I purchased WT ver.4 on 09/12/2009 and at the same date i received the
validation code and registration key.
I always updated the release on
http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly/archives/
The last version wt_dev_2010_06_30-04_04_24 installed in the same computer
with the same O.S. told me WT4.5.1 DEMO Mode.
I need to know if the right way to use the program is re-register with the same
registration code or to register the version 4.5.1 I must to buy a new code.
This question to the autors. Mni Thanks in advance.
73 de IKØCHU
***